As a manufacturer or test operator, it’s up to you to ensure you have the proper knowledge and training to use high voltage equipment. One of the best ways to prevent injury is to ensure that the test station is set up safely and securely. Join us for our FREE Electrical Safety Webinars to learn more about the importance of safety while testing.
Leakage Testing 101
- Testing requirements
- What does leakage current testing measure?
- The importance of leakage current testing
- How is leakage current testing different from other safety tests?
Leakage Testing 102
- Brief review of the Leakage Current Test
- General Patient Leakage Current
- Auxiliary Patient Leakage Current
- Mains on Applied Part Leakage Testing
- Medical Device Leakage Testing Considerations
Automate Your Production Line: 6 Ways to Fully Automate Electrical Safety Testing
- Common Electrical Safety Tests
- Testing with Multiplexers
- Batch testing
- Software control and remote operation
- Data collection and management